Under the Gums Irrigant
As you probably already know, there are areas of your mouth that are not all that easy to get clean. You may even use an oral irrigator, but these helpful tools are only as good as the product they are used with. Under the Gums Irrigant is an antimicrobial herbal concentrate that is designed to use with your essential dental tool to clean away bacteria that is not easily reached with your toothbrush. This helps you maintain a healthy mouth, and leaves you with long-lasting fresh breath.
Benefits of Under the Gums Irrigant
- Alcohol-free – Most commercial products that are sold in stores to use with an irrigator contain alcohol. Many people do not think twice about seeing alcohol listed as an ingredient. After all, it is in an array of dental products, so it must be safe to use, right? Wrong! Countless studies done in recent years suggest that using products with alcohol regularly can lead to oral cancer.
- Natural Ingredients – Why use a product made with ingredients that you do not recognize and certainly can’t pronounce? Under the Gums Irrigant is specially formulated using organically grown herbs and pure essential oils.
- Controls Bacteria – Under the Gums Irrigant is so effective at controlling bacteria that some dentists use it prior to prophylactic cleaning procedures and after periodontitis treatment. If they trust it for their patients, then surely you can trust it to use between dental visits!
- Long-lasting Fresh Breath – Bacteria that accumulates in the periodontal pockets in your mouth are primarily to blame for bad breath. This product cleans those hard-to-reach areas, leaving you with long-lasting fresh breath.
- Great Value – You do not need much of this product for it to be effective. A 4.1oz bottle will last approximately two months, when used once daily. This is a great value. Some products may be less expensive, but you have to use so much more, so you actually end up paying more per use.
What is Under the Gums Irrigant?
Under the Gums Irrigant is an antimicrobial herbal concentrate that has been thoughtfully designed by the Dental Herb Company to clean the periodontal pockets in your mouth with an irrigator. The thoughtful blend of pure essential oils and herbs clean the mouth, and provide long-lasting fresh breath.
How Does Under the Gums Irrigant Work?
Under the Gums Irrigant is designed to be delivered into the periodontal pockets in your mouth. Since it is formulated with essential oils and herbs, it is able to penetrate the mucus membranes. This ultimately provides increased cleaning qualities and longer lasting effects.
Why Choose Under the Gums Irrigant?
There are a lot of reasons why people every day are switching from their commercial product to Under the Gums Irrigant instead. This is a professional strength product that you can use daily right in the privacy of your own home. In fact, it is proven to be so safe and effective that some dentists use it as a pre-treatment for prophylactic cleaning procedures and after periodontitis treatments.
Unlike commercial products that contain dangerous and unnecessary chemicals, this antimicrobial herbal rinse is formulated only with pure essential oils and organically grown herbs. This irrigant is alcohol-free too, so it does not contribute to oral cancer the way that other rinses do.
Who Would Benefit from Under the Gums Irrigant?
- Bad Breath Sufferers – The human mouth is dark and damp, which means that it offers the perfect environment for bacteria to thrive. It does not matter how often you brush your teeth, there are pockets in the gum line that you just can’t reach with a toothbrush. This is where bacteria makes itself at home and contributes to bad breath. Using Under the Gum Irrigant with an irrigator eliminates this bacteria, thereby leaving you with long-lasting fresh breath.
- Environmentalists – When you spit commercial irrigants and mouthwashes in the sink and they go down the drain, the chemicals in them can get into ground water sources. This can disrupt delicate ecosystems, which can be harmful to marine life and wildlife. Under the Gums Irrigant is made up of natural ingredients, so you do not have to worry about where it goes when it leaves your sink.
- Vegetarians – If you are a vegetarian then you know it is often hard to find quality dental products that do not contain some sort of animal-derived product. The rest of the population may not look at a list of ingredients and realize exactly what they are, but you know what’s really behind some of those fancy words! This product contains vegetable glycerine, and natural herbs and oils, so it is safe for a vegetarian to use.
- Anyone 6 Years Old and Up – The only requirement that you really need to use this product is the desire to have a clean mouth. Anyone who uses it will see and appreciate the benefits that it offers.
Directions for Use
Under the Gums Irrigant is best used in the evening, right before you go to bed, when you will not be eating or drinking for a while. For best results, use the product after brushing with Tooth and Gums Paste.
- Shake the bottle well prior to use.
- Dilute ⅓ capful (½ teaspoon) of irrigant with 7oz (210ml) of water in your irrigator reservoir.
- Mix this thoroughly by either stirring or shaking.
- Irrigate under the gums and around the teeth, paying special attention to those hard-to-reach places.
- Rinse the reservoir with warm water after you are done using it.
- Do not eat or drink anything for at least 15 minutes after you finish.
- This product is safe to use every day.
Ingredients of Under the Gums Irrigant
vegetable glycerine, extracts of echinacea angustofolia, echinacea purpurea and gotu kola, pure essential oils of peppermint, red thyme, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus globulus and lavender, plant saponins.