Do you feel as though your mouth is just not as clean as it could be? Maybe you try to floss, but you find it uncomfortable, or you simply cannot reach certain areas. Do you have bad breath, even shortly after you brush your teeth? If yes, you may be interested to know that bacteria is causing your bad breath. You may think that you did a great job brushing and that your mouth is fairly clean, but there has been bacteria left behind. This can turn to plaque, which can lead to periodontal disease. Brushing just is not enough, but if you are like many others, you don't have time for an extravagant dental routine every day. The Sulcabrush very well could be the answer to your problem.
Benefits of the Sulcabrush
- Fresh Breath – Since the Sulcabrush is able to clean in all those hard to reach spots that traditional brushing misses, it reduces the amount of bacteria that is left in your mouth. This allows you to have fresher breath that lasts longer.
- Reduces Gum Infection – Studies have shown the Sulcabrush to be even more effective than dental floss at removing plaque. In return this reduces the risk of gum infection, which is more commonly known as gingivitis.
- Reduces Bleeding – If your gums are sensitive and bleed when you brush them, you may assume that you are simply brushing to hard, or that you need a softer toothbrush. This is not necessarily the case. You could just have soft and unhealthy gums. Bleeding and tenderness should cease the more you use Sulcabrush, because it firms your gum tissues and makes them healthier.
- Easy-to-use – The Sulcabrush is so easy-to-use that you don't need to sit in front of a mirror to use it. You can easily find your way around your mouth with it whether you are watching television, reading a book or in the car.
- Convenient – The great thing about the Sulcabrush is that it is easy to take on-the-go, or to pack when you go on vacation. Perhaps you have an irrigator at home that you love, but it is not practical to take with you everywhere.
What is a Sulcabrush?
The Sulcabrush is an innovative dental cleaning tool that is designed to reach those spots in your mouth that are often missed by a traditional toothbrush. It eliminates the need to fuss with dental floss that breaks, gets stuck and can even be painful. By using the Sulcabrush regularly, you can remove more plaque and enjoy a cleaner and healthier mouth. It is the ideal supplement to regular professional care that is required for optimal oral health.
How Does a Sulcabrush Work?
Sulcabrush couldn't possibly be easier to use. The handle is easy and comfortable to hold. On either end there is a brush; both offering a unique angle, so you can reach all the areas in your mouth that are missed by traditional brushing.
By placing the bristles on the gum's edge and following the gum line while adding circular motion, you are able to scrub away bacteria and plaque. Then, you can use the inside angle to reach behind the back teeth. By scrubbing away this plaque, you improve your oral health.
Why Choose a Sulcabrush?
There are a lot of cleaning tools on the market that claim to work, but they do not offer the proof to back it up. Studies supporting the beneficial effects of Sulcabrush have been done by University of Buffalo-School of Dental Medicine, Columbia University-School of Dental and Oral Surgery, the Dental Advisor Plus-Dental Consultants Inc. and Indiana University-School of Dentistry.
Since it has two unique brushes, it provides an increased chance of reaching every bit of bacteria and plaque you can't see. This product is even perfect for individuals who have implants, bridges, crowns and orthodontic bands. If you wear any of these devices then you know how difficult it can be to get your mouth completely clean.
Who Would Benefit from Sulcabrush?
- Bad Breath Sufferers – If you are constantly plagued with bad breath, or you feel your fresh breath disappear too quickly after brushing then there is a very good chance that you have a lot of bacteria just waiting to be cleaned away. The Sulcabrush will reach the spaces you can't get to with your toothbrush. This will eliminate bacteria that is causing your bad breath.
- People with Gingivitis – The Sulcabrush has been designed to reach the gingival margin and remove plaque. This reduces your risk for gingivitis, which will also decrease the number of times you need to visit your dentist every year.
- Folks with Bleeding Gums – If you have gums that bleed, this is a sign that they are soft and unhealthy. The Sulcabrush firms your gums through massage while also making them cleaner and healthier.
- People Who Wear Orthodontics – Trying to clean around bridges, crowns, orthodontic bands and implants can be challenging and even painful. The angled brush on this cleaning device makes it easy.
- Individuals Who Dislike Flossing – There are few people who will say they truly enjoy flossing. Not to mention, it is difficult to work the floss in between certain teeth, especially at the back of your mouth. The Sulcabrush eliminates the need for flossing.
Directions for Using a Sulcabrush
Operating the Sulcabrush is so easy, you can use it while watching television or traveling.
- Place the end that is marked "outside" at the edge of your gumline. Follow the natural wave of the gumline moving the brush in a circular motion.
- Follow the wave of the gumline along the inside of your mouth by using the end that is marked "inside" and make sure you continue to apply firm, but not forceful pressure.
- Use the inside angle to reach behind the back teeth.
- Rinse your Sulcabrush thoroughly when you are finished.