AS10 Life helps you maintain a healthy and youthful lifestyle with a proprietary multivitamin formula co-developed by NASA/Johnson Space Center and currently used by the astronaut corps. It features a complete array of vitamins and minerals, plus an added blend of antioxidants for the protection against environmental factors that can affect premature cellular aging. *
AS10 Life has been scientifically researched by academic and clinical institutions, and has been used by NASA on space shuttle journeys as well as International Space Station missions.
|Directions For Use|
|Take two (2) tablets daily, preferably with AS10 or food, or as recommended by a physician.|
|Serving Size: 2 tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30||Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as vitamin A palmitate and 35% as mixed carotenoids)||5000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||150 mg||250%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols)||100 IU||333%|
|Vitamin K (as phytonadione)||80 mcg||100%|
|Thiamine (vitamin B1) (as thiamine mononitrate)||2.25 mg||150%|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||2.55 mg||150%|
|Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate and niacinamide)||30 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||3 mg||150%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||600 mcg||150%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||9 mcg||150%|
|Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||15 mg||150%|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate and citrate)||250 mg||25%|
|Iodine (from kelp)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and chelate)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as zinc chelate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as selenium chelate)||100 mcg||143%|
|Copper (as copper chelate)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as manganese chelate)||4 mg||200%|
|Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)||200 mcg||167%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum chelate)||56 mcg||75%|
|Boron (as boron chelate)||1 mg||**|
|Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate)||50 mcg||**|
|Proprietary AS10 LifeBlend
|** % Daily Value not established.|
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Keep out of the reach of small children. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Individuals with a known medical condition should consult with their physician before using.
- Epperly, M.W., Wang, H., Jones, J., Dixon, T., Montesinos, C.A., Greenberger, J.S. Antioxidant-Chemopreventive Diet Ameliorates Late Effects of Total Body Irradiation and Supplements Radioprotection. Radiat. Res.
- USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging. Can foods forestall aging? Agricultural Research. 1999 February.
- Csiszar A. Anti-inflammatory effects of resveratrol: possible role in prevention of age-related cardiovascular disease. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2011 Jan;1215(1):117-22.
- Bruce A, Ekblom B, Nilsson I. The effect of vitamin and mineral supplements and health foods on physical endurance and performance. Proc Nutr Soc. 1985 Jul;44(2):283-95.
- Li L, Smith A, Hagen TM, Frei B. Vascular oxidative stress and inflammation increase with age: ameliorating effects of alpha-lipoic acid supplementation. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2010 Aug;1203:151-9.